Chief Data and Analytics Officer Conference Sydney is the most comprehensive event for data development and innovation in Australia. Data and most importantly the insights derived from that data, have gained a prime spot on the agenda of C-suite executives across the globe. At the Sydney conference next March we will examine the top challenges of the ‘data driven c-suite’ in delivering an intelligent enterprise.
Leveraging Corinium’s globally acclaimed conference format our 2017 Chief Data and Analytics Officer Sydney event will offer ample opportunity to network and create innovative strategies to your everyday challenges. New to the 2017 agenda we will also be hosting a ‘Data Driven C-Suite’ roundtable luncheon on 7 March, bringing together Australia’s leading executives tasked with driving the data agenda in their enterprise.
CDAO Sydney 2017 themes include:
- THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE – The Role. Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
- DATA OBLIGATION: MANAGED AND GOVERNED – The Framework. Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- DATA INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- THE INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
Why invest your time?
Bringing together a prominent and accomplished group of men and women who recognise the importance of a diverse workforce, this luncheon will explore how equality can be achieved. Regional technology leaders will share their perspectives and strategies to help advance women in data and identify what equality in the workplace really looks like and why it is so critical for business outcomes.
New to the 2017 agenda we will also be hosting a ‘Data Driven C-Suite’ roundtable luncheon on 7 March, bringing together Australia’s leading executives tasked with driving the data agenda in their enterprise. Guest keynote speaker, Mark Hunter, Chief Data Officer at Sainsbury's Bank UK will open the discussion, which will offer ample opportunity create innovative strategies and brainstorm common challenges faced by leaders in the field.
Four dedicated pre-event, expert-led masterclasses provide excellent opportunity to further expand knowledge. Topics include: Effective Frameworks for Data Governance and Quality; Driving a Data Driven Problem Solving Culture; Evolving your Analytical Systems to find Actionable Business Insights and Reveal Key Customer Understanding; Roadmap: Getting started with Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning.
CDAO Melbourne 2016 highlights
CDAO Melbourne gathered the region’s leading data and analytics executives to share their insights on developing the infrastructure, ecosystem, buy-in, culture and strategies to turn data into a strategic asset.
2016 was a fantastic event with engaging presentations, topical discussion, in-depth masterclasses and the Data Governance+ Focus Day plus invaluable networking opportunities. The main two-day conference featured exceptional presentations from leading local and international data and analytics leaders including:
- Jeanne Holm, Deputy Chief Information Officer, City of Los Angeles, USA
- Dr Ian Opperman, CEO & Chief Data Scientist at NSW Data Analytics Centre
- Darren Abbruzzese GM Technology Data, ANZ
- Bernard Wilson, General Manager, Customer Data Analytics & Commercialisation, Woolworths Food Group.
Take a look at the 2016 attendee list...