Revealing the latest data, analytics and AI innovations driving the smart enterprise.
Key themes to be addressed include:
- Bold Leadership and Culture- Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- Advancing Artificial Intelligence– Its role in advancing businesses and the economy. How to ensure AI is core to corporate strategy and business models. Exploring the need for quality assurance and due diligence.
- Leveraging Data to Steer Customer Behaviour for Competitive Advantage– Deriving smarter insights with customer data.
- Smarter Decision Making– Leveraging data as a tool to determine future direction rather than evaluating past performance.
- Keeping Pace, Future Proofing and the Smart Enterprise– Driving innovation, agility and business value to support tomorrow’s technologies.
- Data Frameworks Managed and Governed– Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
Country Head of Analytics, CRM, Data and Information Management
HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Why invest your time?
Bringing together a prominent and accomplished group of men and women who recognise the importance of a diverse workforce, this session will explore how equality can be achieved. Regional technology leaders will share their perspectives and strategies to help advance women in data and identify what equality in the workplace really looks like and why it is so critical for business outcomes.
CDAO Sydney 2018 has a strong emphasis on the c-suite, bold leadership, strategy & culture. With the data-driven leaders panel, c-suite think tank and a private lunch, it provides a fantastic opportunity for you to share your thoughts on data and analytics strategy in tomorrow’s intelligent enterprise.
Whether you are currently focussed on AI or data governance, we have the in-depth focus day for you on 20 March. The focus day is separately bookable to the main conference and provides you with an opportunity to get to the roots of your challenges with a smaller audience of up to 90 participants. Choose from two Focus Days covering:
CDAO Melbourne 2017 highlights
With over 350 attendees at the gorgeous Melbourne Park Hyatt hotel, CDAO Melbourne did not disappoint. It was an enlightening three days following the data journey from data governance and establishing the data infrastructure, right through to gleaning insights at the other end with the latest tools and technology.
A huge thank you to all of our speakers and partners for their commitment to the program! Needless to say our international speakers, Faran Baluch, Senior Data Scientist at Netflix and Kapil Gupta, Data Science Leader at AirBnB Inc USA did not disappoint. The audience valued the insight into their technology stacks and how to build an infrastructure to support tomorrow's innovations.
Uncover some of the highlights and what you can learn from CDOs as surmised by an attendee here.