Superbly located on Elizabeth St in Sydney’s prestigious CBD precinct, Doltone House Hyde Park offers versatile function facilities in the heart of the city.
Spectacular floor to ceiling arched windows offer sweeping views of Sydney’s iconic Hyde Park, complemented by luxurious black and gold interiors, stunning sandstone fireplaces and crystal chandeliers.
Guests will enjoy direct access to Sydney’s retail and business district, with the convenience of nearby accommodation and excellent transport links. A sophisticated setting only minutes from Sydney Tower, Martin Place, Town Hall and Darling Harbour.
Corinium have partnered with the Travelodge Martin Place, 165 Phillip St, Sydney (5 minute walk to the conference venue) and are please to offer 10% off the hotel’s fully flexible rate from the 20th – 22th March 2018. Booking link and details below:
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Your booking must be cancelled by 2pm the day before arrival to avoid a cancellation fee, which is equal to your first nights accommodation charge.
- Your credit card will not be charged at time of booking. It is to hold your reservation only. A valid credit card must be used on arrival.
- Children under 12 stay free using existing bedding. Additional bedding is available upon request and subject to an additional fee. Please contact the hotel for further information.
- Full terms and conditions are available on TFE Hotels website.
- The rates will be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The link will automatically closed, if the hotel doesn’t have availability to offer the discounted rate.
Alternatively, you can follow the below link for other hotels in the area.
If you have any questions or queries regarding your booking please email [email protected].
For further information regarding directions, parking and accessibility please see the link below: